One Club of many cultures.
The Melbourne Rebels 2023 Cultural Jersey honours the coming together of many peoples to form the rich collective that is the beating heart of our Rebels family.
Both Pasifika and First Nations patterns harmoniously straddle shared zones depicting Samoan, Fijian, Tongan, Cook Island and Niuean artworks that travel upwards to embrace the First Nations designs. Honouring First Nations people through the visualisation of the Yarra River, and the communities that gather around it, namely the Rebels’ expansive Pasifika family that has journeyed to Naarm (Melbourne) and now resides on Wurundjeri land.
This coming together of cultures is joined by Bunjil, the eagle (front of jersey) and Waang, the crow (back of jersey) who are both creation deities of the Kulin Nation.
This jersey features Dynasty Sport’s cutting-edge Ecotek fabric, which is made from ethically sourced recycled plastic bottles.
- Utilises Dynasty Sport’s Ecotek fabric, made from ethically sourced recycled plastic bottles
- High-raglan sleeve design with underarm and side torso poly spandex panelling
- Lightweight 2 way stretch base cloth
- Streamlined crossover V neck collar with reinforced bar-tacks
- Cover stitching throughout the garment for added strength reinforcement
- Tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Premium sublimated logos
- Contrast sleeve cuff panel
- 100% Polyester with Poly Spandex Side Panels